Registration opens January 1. To register online, click on the logo below or click here. Registration closes May 1, 2023.
The entry fee for the full three days of the 2023 Cottonwood 200 will be $195. However, if you register by April 1, the three-day ride fee is $175. There are also special discounts available to Kaw Valley Bicycle Club members.
If you are unable to complete the full three days, we also have the following options for those riding one or two days:
- Single Day Entry: $70
- Two Day Entry: $140
Registration includes the following:
- Free t-shirt when you register by May 1, 2023
- Fully stocked SAG (rest) stops on each day with food and water
- Sweep vehicles traveling the routes each day, able to assist and transport riders if needed
- Mechanical support for bicycles each day
- Air-conditioned overnight accommodations with hot showers at the Council Grove High School on Friday evening (after 6 pm), Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning. You may sleep inside the high school or camp on the school grounds. The high school will be open to all registered riders and volunteers.
- One catered meal per day (Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch, and Monday lunch)
- Photo slideshows of riders on each day. These photos will be available for free after the ride.
Free t-shirts are included for those who register for the full three days. You will be asked your size when you register on BikeReg.
If you would like an extra t-shirt, or you do not plan to ride the full three days, you can purchase one on BikeReg. T-shirts will be available for pickup at the ride.
The cutoff date for ordering t-shirts is May 1, 2023.
This ride is limited to 300 riders. The Cottonwood 200 website and BikeReg will be updated to note that the ride is CLOSED if the registration exceeds 300. If the website does not have such a posting, then the ride remains OPEN. BikeReg registration closes on May 1, 2023.
If you prefer not to do online registration, you may also mail in your registration form and fees to the address listed below. If you are ordering a t-shirt, remember to mail it in early so that it is received by May 1.
Kaw Valley Bicycle Club
P.O. Box 4474
Topeka, KS 66604
A $20 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no refunds after May 1, 2023.
More information will be added as we get closer to the event at the Cottonwood 200 website and the Facebook page. Once you are registered, you will receive direct email communications. Please include your email address during registration to ensure delivery of these messages.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.