How will Covid affect the ride?
In order to keep everyone as protected from Covid as possible, we are requiring participants who plan to use the high school facilities be fully vaccinated against Covid within the last 12 months (June 2021-May 2022). They will be expected to show proof of vaccination at registration. Using the high school includes the following activities:
- Sleeping inside the high school each night
- Showering or using the restroom facilities
- Eating in the high school
- Spending time in the common areas
Participants not using the high school will not be required to show a vaccination record.
What about during the ride?
We strongly encourage you to practice good hygiene throughout the ride itself. There will be hands-free water stations set up at SAG locations and every precaution will be taken while we are out on the routes each day. Hand sanitizer will be available to riders and food handling procedures will be in place for all SAG workers and riders.
We ask that you not attend the ride if any of the following is true for you:
- You have a positive Covid test
- You have been tested for Covid and are waiting for your results
- You are showing symptoms of illness
- You have been exposed to someone with Covid or another infectious illness