The entry fee for the full three days of the 2017 Cottonwood 200 is $165 and includes the following:
– Monitored parking at the start for participants vehicles during the ride.
– Free t-shirt when you register via BikeReg by May 1, 2017.
– Fully stocked SAG (rest) stops on each day (4 Saturday & Monday, 2 Sunday) with bountiful food and water, as well as multiple porta-potties.
– Sweep vehicles traveling each days route, able to assist and transport riders if needed.
– Mechanic support for bicycles on each day; air-conditioned overnight accommodations in Council Grove with hot showers.
– Catered breakfast, lunch and dinner on Sunday; photo slideshows including virtually every rider on each day.
The entry fee for individual days of the 2017 Cottonwood 200 is $45.
– Meals on Sunday’s ride are not included in the individual day package, but can be purchased as desired
- Breakfast $12
- Lunch $12
- Dinner $18
Start Time and Place
The ride will start at 7:45 am Saturday, May 27, 2017 from Washburn University parking lot #7, one block north of SW 21st and MacVicar in Topeka. Participants should arrive no later than 7:00 am for registration and loading of gear. Riders will return to Washburn University on Monday, May 29th. Arrival times depend on the rider, but are generally between 11:30 am and 3:00 pm.
Riders must be registered for the full 3-day ride by May 1, 2017 to get a t-shirt. T-shirts may not be ordered after this date.
If you wish to volunteer (at least a 4 hour commitment) in return for a waiver of ride fees, please email the Ride Director at email@example.com. Provide a phone number and the best time(s) of the day to call you. DO NOT REGISTER through BikeReg if you want to volunteer. Volunteer registrations must be completed off-line through the Ride Director.
This ride is limited to 300 riders. This website will be updated to note that the ride is CLOSED if the registration exceeds 300. If the website does not have such a posting, then the ride remains OPEN. Registration for all ride options will close at midnight on May 21, 2017
Information coming soon – we are lining up the favorites from last year and more!